Saturday, April 28, 2007

I Usually Don't Kiss and Tell

I’m not a huge lipstick person. Most of the time I stick to glosses or something a little more low maintenance. But there are some times when a gloss won’t do and I want the kind of color that only a lipstick can provide. When those times arrive I always use Philosophy’s Big Mouth Primer before I put my lipstick on. (It’s especially helpful if you are having a particularly dry lips day and need to wear lipstick.) It’s a cross between a chapstick and a makeup primer. It manages to smooth out and condition your lips while keeping your lipstick in place and not letting any of it flake off with dry lips. It’s a great addition to your lip routine and will definitely help keep your lipstick smooth and in place. $25 at Sephora Philosophy Big Mouth Lip Primer. For a truly irresistable, kissable set of lips...try this product.

No comments:

Cool T-Shirts

Vjucool your new t-shirt
FragranceNet.com