Monday, November 19, 2007

Smooth Skin is In

If you're anything like me you are always looking for the right moisturizer for your skin. So recently I received a new product to try - "Quench Bath and Body". I must say it works extremely well without leaving your skin oily and greasy. It can be used as a daily moisturizer and it has no scent. If you have a particular fragrance you like, just add a few drops and you're all set. I am particularly fond of this product because I can use it on my daughter's skin also. It is 100% shea oil and her skin has reacted extremely well to it. Check out their website http://www.quenchbathandbody.com/. All Quench products are hand crafted in their native lands using carefully selected indigenous ingredients. Their products are tested on people, not animals and no chemical additives or fillers are ever used. Chemically sensitive individuals looking for natural beauty products should look no further.

No comments:

Cool T-Shirts

Vjucool your new t-shirt
FragranceNet.com