Sunday, February 14, 2016

February 14th Valentine's Day

Hello All - I haven't been on my blog in years (tsk tsk).  I am in school now and as part of my social media class I have to create a blog but "lo and behold" I already have one.  So today I want to share a poem I read by an unknown author:

God is the greatest artist
To whom no one can compare,

Streaking sunsets very beautiful,
Painting rainbows in the air.

Brushing green the hillside scene,
Blotting blue the sky above,

Splashing flowers across the ground beneath,
Shading white clouds with His glove.

Of the wonders God has made
There is none that is so fair

As the smile He paints upon your face
When you realize He's there.


I hope this puts a smile on those that read this today.


No comments:

Cool T-Shirts

Vjucool your new t-shirt
FragranceNet.com