Monday, February 22, 2016

Love, luv, love my new sunglasses

Good morning world,

I just wanted to talk about how much I am in "love" with my new Karen Walker sunglasses.  I bought them at Barney's over the weekend and they will definitely get plenty of use this summer.  I am sharing the link http://www.barneys.com/barneys-new-york/women/accessories/sunglasses.
I purchased the "One Astronaut" sunglasses.  I was initially looking for a pair of DITA sunglasses and found out they carry them in Barney's but of course when I got to Barney's I was tempted by so many others.  I saw the Karen Walker "Cosmonaut's" first and bought those but when I got them home and put them on they didn't fit right and were way too big for my face.  So I went back the next day and exchanged them for the "One Astronaut" and I am glad I did.  These will be my go to glasses this summer.  They are designer glasses but have a little more pizzazz then my normal Gucci's and Prada's.

No comments:

Cool T-Shirts

Vjucool your new t-shirt
FragranceNet.com